Old January 6th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,alt.music.led-zeppelin,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default J-2 McCullough gyro blades

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:48:14 -0800, Stu Fields wrote:

Have a project that needs 6 blades from the J-2. The blades need to be in
flyable condition for the restoration of a rare McCullough tandem rotor
helicopter. Any clues out there????

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy
something sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house.

And, a lot of kit planes end up under dusty tarps unfinished too.
It's a jet...the price is about 39k. I'm ready to order.
http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.