Old May 5th 05, 05:42 PM
jls

"Denny" wrote in message
oups.com...
You don't spit in the wind, you don't tug on Superman's cape, and you
don't get anywhere with your protest because the notice you got is
industry wide, not just MBNA...

Cheers ... denny

Untrue and a libel against good credit card companies. When I found out my
Lowe's card was with MGCCB (monogram credit card bank), same bunch of
aXXholes, I trashcanned it. Those people don't walk; they slither.
Google them if you want to read some horror stories. MBNA is monogram bank,
na.

Same with Bank of America: I avoid them like they are plague because of
their deceptive, predatory banking practices, which they say (by lying) are
industry-wide practices. My son was banking with them until I suggested
that if he wanted to inherit his per stirpes portion of my estate, he had
better find another bank. That's how strongly I feel about those SOB's.