Old November 20th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nyal Williams

Default Glider Model - Blaue Maus- 1922 Wasserkuppe Glider

Pfundig = Splendid, first-rate, excellent, 'Heavy'

At 21:00 18 November 2006, wrote:
Marian,
I've seen the Duo Discus, Swift, and Slingsby sailplane
model on Jan
M=FCller's site,
but I had no idea that anyone had done the ASK-13,
ASK-21, ASW-24 and
LS4.

These are all outstanding models!
More than one night's work, but beautiful when complete.
(Wie sagt mann 'Pfundig!' auf English?)

Thanks for sharing the link.

On Nov 18, 7:04 am, Marian Aldenh=F6vel wrote:
Hi,

This week's is their first in a series of classic
sailplanes.I have des=

igned card models of a few more modern gliders:

http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de/
(In german. Click the links with the familiar names
and
then the PDF-Link at the bottom. Instructions
are currently
only available in german, too)

The kit for the Duo Discus includes only the parts
that are different bet=

ween
D-KBPP and D-2925. You need to download and print
Jan M=FCller's D-KBPP f=

or a
complete model.

I have the models suspended from the ceiling where
they thermal slowly in
any draft. Most distracting.

Ciao, MM
--
Marian Aldenh=F6vel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonnhttp://www.marian-al
denhoeve=

l=2Ede
'If the hawk had lice, would it increase his parasite
drag?'