Old October 9th 03, 11:42 PM
Bill Silvey

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"Bill Silvey" wrote in message
"Paul Hirose" wrote in message

According to a story in the Houston Chronicle, NASA has a plan for
getting photo coverage of night shuttle launches.

"The fix involves flying two modified B-57 high-altitude airplanes
on either side of the shuttle, filming its liftoff and the first two
minutes of flight, said NASA imaging expert Robert Page."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/printsto.../front/2145475

Whoa. Wait, B"57"s?!

Why not , the RAF still fly Canberra PR9's

Keith

Well there's nothing *wrong* with the fact that they do; I just didn't know
they did.

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.