Old May 18th 05, 04:47 PM
B. Jensen

Stefan wrote:

I jumped at this thread when a poster or two pointed out that the
pilot was probably American, implying, as I understood (my
interpretation), that he is therefore excused to have "forgotten" that
there were different traffic rules in the airspace he flew in. All I
wanted to point is that this is no excuse. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

The assumption was that the pilot was American based on the "NW43"
callsign and reference to a DC10. I agree that pilots should always
know the rules for the airspace they are flying in, above or under.

BTW, are you from Sweden or France?

BJ