Old April 27th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default Glider destroyed by lightning (part 2)

On Apr 27, 9:07*am, Graeme Cooper Graeme.Cooper.
wrote:
Thanks George,

Well I did it. See my scrapbook of the days events of 10 years ago that
has just been updated to include photos of my return to the sky:-http://tinyurl.com/cbrqcy

Thanks to all those who supported me in this for your messages of
support and donations. You have helped me to help the Parkinson's
Disease Society help others. The total raised so far is over £1500!

I will leave you in your aviation world, My feet are safer on the
ground!

Congratulations. Big step!
And we'll be here when you come back :-)