Old December 15th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
boB[_2_]

Default Different small helicopters

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

While I've never experienced a 2-stroke engine failure in 20+ years of
dirt-bike riding, a 2-stroke in a helicopter makes me nervous...

It's a cool looking ship, but it looks as if there's been no updates
to the site since 2004. And how much does the thing cost??

I don't know. It depresses me to actually look for a price.

I posted here once about the RAF2000 Gyro because what I'd like is a 2
passenger cross country vehicle and I wasn't really thinking
"helicopter" Someone here cautioned me away from that one too.

--

boB
copter.six