Old October 15th 03, 04:49 AM
Sylvain

"Phil Rynn" wrote in message .net...
I agree with Sylvain. I will be getting my SE Commercial one of these days.
While I have ME ATP, I have never flown any SE planes other than C-152/172
and PA-28. Basically, I was going to take the commercial a few months back,
but then moved, changed jobs, etc. The CFI's that I spoke with all agreed
that all I would need is the necessary dual time (6 hours within 60 days
IIRC) and a checkride. So yeah, I believe that the FARs are written the
way they are specifically to be interpreted the way Sylvain has.

Phil

another interesting consequence of already having a commercial or better
like yourself in a multi-, is that the aircraft you will be using for the
single engine commercial checkride does not have to be a complex either :-)
(took my commercial ASEL in a Citabria :-)

--Sylvain