Old January 27th 04, 04:46 AM
smackey

Tyler Parsons wrote in message ...
I am considering joining either the Cessna Pilots
Association or the Cessna Owners Organization. I have a

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the relative
advantages of joining one over the other? As I recollect
COO sent me a copy of their mag a few years ago. Seemed
interesting, but I haven't seen anything of the CPA.

Tyler

Tyler,

I've belonged to COO for about four years, and just joined CPA about a
month ago. The COO magazine is decent. I could do without it, but it
does frequently have useful, informative articles. Actually, the most
recent issue is about the best I've seen since joining. I'm too new
to have seen the CPA magazine or newsletter, but I spent hours going
through the CPA website Forum. It's really excellent. In some
respects even better than these newsgroups.
Steve M