Old November 6th 03, 12:21 AM
Andre Volant

Default GLIDER PILOTS! PLEASE HELP WINDSURFERS at this hour we have to stand up together...

Hi, this is urgent, please read this note and help us stop this
development.
It's like the loss of your favorite gliderport next to your favorite
ridge.
This will be tragic if THEY build big hotel at this spot.
Many of us glider pilots are also windsurfers or kiters and we need
your help to just send email. Let's give our support in this time of
need.
Please Send Email, Save Aruba Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Here we go again - another chance to save access at one of the best
spots in the world: Aruba. HOW OFTEN do we get that chance? This is
serious and we
need your help. Please take 3 minutes to click on the link below, do
your cut and paste, send the email, and then forward this eNews to all
your friends, your contacts at windsurfing/kitesurfing associations
anywhere in the world, to glider pilots, sailors, power pilots, power
boaters, your grandma in Cuba, and to your uncle in Norway. DEADLINE
TO SEND EMAIL IS NOVEMBER 8. Thank you!

Andre Volant CFIG
SGS 1-23G
San Francisco,Calif.