Old January 2nd 05, 02:01 AM
John Ammeter

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:19:12 -0600, "John Stricker"
wrote:

All you old timers know how I am, and I know who you are. I don't post
anymore, no time or need for the aggravation, to be frank, but I've met some
very good, life-long friends and to you folks, I offer a New Years Post.

Ladies and gents, take a moment to go get a glass of something pleasant to
drink. I'll wait.
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
There, now that you're all back, raise your glasses, please

To absent friends and a profitable and Happy New Year.
Tony, Gil, and the rest, we'll always remember you.

John Stricker

Amen, Brother... AMEN!!

John