Old January 2nd 05, 02:54 AM
Ed Sullivan

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:19:12 -0600, "John Stricker"
wrote:

All you old timers know how I am, and I know who you are. I don't post
anymore, no time or need for the aggravation, to be frank, but I've met some
very good, life-long friends and to you folks, I offer a New Years Post.

Ladies and gents, take a moment to go get a glass of something pleasant to
drink. I'll wait.
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
There, now that you're all back, raise your glasses, please

To absent friends and a profitable and Happy New Year.
Tony, Gil, and the rest, we'll always remember you.

John Stricker

All the best to you John, and if fond thoughts can penetrate the veil,
I'm sure Tony is feeling a lot of them.

Ed Sullivan, the old California Curmudge