Old September 25th 03, 01:44 AM
Eggs

Default OK. How fat can I be?

The soaring bug is in me. But unfortunately so is that chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, fried okra, turnip greens and apple pie I had for dinner.

I'm a fairly big guy; six foot, one inch tall, broad shoulders. Let's put it this way... I can't drive a Miata. Assuming I crack the scales at the beginning of next years' season at say, 240, am I going to be able to find a plane that can handle both me and an instructor? Am I going to be able to find a ship of my own later? That I can afford (read: cheap)?

Be honest. I can sniff take it.

Curt