Old August 1st 19, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GliderCZ

Default Wing Contour?

On Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 12:07:09 PM UTC-7, GliderCZ wrote:
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 9:00:34 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Can anyone tell me specifically how to tell how closely a wing is following its intended shape or to know if it has "issues"? Also, if I'm sanding, polishing or refinishing it, how do I accurately correct for any deficiencies? Asking for a friend... : )

Please see the linked facebook page from AlphaZulu Composites in Kingman, AZ: https://www.facebook.com/AlphaZuluComposites/

Scroll down a bit to see pictures and description of how Paul Gaines fabricated templates and refinished the leading edges on my Ventus 2c a few years back.

CZ

Scroll down a bit further, and you'll see Paul also posted a short video