Old October 13th 04, 04:11 PM
Steve R.

I've met Alan a number of times and competed against him at the AMA Nat's in
Muncie, IN. the past couple of years. He's actually a very down to earth
young man. Certainly, he's had a lot of help from his parents but he's also
worked hard to develop the skill needed to do what he does and I'm certain
that manufacturer sponsorship is also involed.

Fly Safe,
Steve R.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:29:49 -0400, "joe" wrote:

Why do I get the feeling that this 15 yr old kid doesn't have to pay for
it
when he puts it in?

I'd be willing to bet money he's got some serious manufacturer (model
and radio) sponsorship.