Old March 26th 04, 03:27 AM
Ernest Christley

Kevin wrote:

If the revocable living trust is used alone you are correct. If used in
conjunction with a FLP it's a different matter.

Asset protection can be accomplished when property is held in the
Family limited partnership and those interests are owned by the trust.

The only way to protect your assets is to spend your money on things no
one can take away. Couple years ago, I kinda felt I was about to be
laid off. So I took the family to Disney World. I coulda paid more
bills, but they'd eventually take it all back anyway so WTF. There's no
way they're going to get those memories of plastered on smiles from
riding the rockin' roller coaster. They mine, and always will be!

--
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/
"Ignorance is mankinds normal state,