Old October 19th 03, 03:20 AM
Daryl Hunt

"Tank Fixer" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,
says...

Nice troll, moron. I didn't say that it was a single one. If it had

been
one, it very well have been the Confederate AF. There were too many to

be
from the CAF. But I don't expect you to understand. Just keep trolling

on
and reading those books. Just remember, those are just opinions as

well.

I forgot, what year did you see these P-38 over the Denver area ?

I don't know what year. I was pretty young at the time. I asked my Uncle
what they were and he stated they were P-38s. My Uncle retired from Lowry
AFB as a GS-15 about 20 years ago with 33 years. I believe I will accept
his explanation over yours.