Old May 26th 05, 12:30 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Dave S wrote:
The banner outfit down here made you pay/subsidize your own training
before they put you to work.

That doesn't really surprise me. Back when I was trying to build time, I always
considered them of the same ilk as traffic reporting and skydiving schools.
They always wanted something for nothing and had you flying crap airplanes. If
you were just looking to build time I'd suggest getting an air courier or cargo
job. In your case, I'd say bite the bullet and let them train you.

You can pay them back later by opening your own competing company. You can
attract their pilots by treating them better than that company does.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE