Old March 23rd 04, 04:34 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

I've been very pleased with the 20XL (which I use as a passenger/back-up
headset) and the 20 3G which I use as my primary headset. I know some
people will push the Bose headsets, but for what I saved between the price
of the Bose and my 20 3G I was able to buy a new handheld GPS - AirMap 500.

I should tell you that I was a bit of a skeptic about how much difference an
ANR headset would make over a passive headset in terms of fatigue; yet, I
have to tell you the difference in how I feel after a flight (without the
'extra' noise) is significantly less fatigued. Also, disregard the 'old
wives tales' about not being able to hear critical sounds,,, it is not a
problem at all.

Good Luck!

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -