Old May 29th 16, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HGXC[_4_]

Default HELP: Oudie won't come up after upgrade

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 1:27:02 AM UTC-4, Morteza Ansari wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions. I always update it manually anyways, so I am sure it wasn't a corrupt exe file. Something had gone wrong during the actual upgrade.

I got lucky and Matt was running the exact same version and I just compared installed binaries manually and noticed his mseeyou.exe was 3.5M and mine was only 128K. I copied over the file from his Oudie and mine came back up and started just fine. I have no idea how the one binary got corrupted as the upgrade process does integrity check on the upgrade image. I will wait to hear back from Naviter, but at least I got to fly with the darn thing fixed.

Lessons learnt: don't upgrade your equipment right before you are about to head out of door for a flying trip! I should have known better, I do software for living!

Hi Morteza....

It appears that have a similar issue to the one you had and when I went into the binary code i found it only had 22k!!!

Can you Matt or anyone send me a healthy " mseeyou.exe was 3.5M file?

Dennis