Old May 11th 17, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Bendix/King KX 99 Manual

On Friday, November 8, 1996 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, BILL LOESCH wrote:
QC @SUBJECT:Manual for Bendix/King KX99 N

QCWe recently bought an ultralight and got the above radio as part of the
QCpackage. Can anybody help out with a copy of the manual?

Quentin,
I too have a used KX99 (without manual). King's _service manual_
(installation/maintenance mamual, in King's terminology) includes as
Section 3 an operation manual. If your avionics shop has access to
Allied Signal publications (King-006-5680-00) this could be one solution
to your query.

If you are otherwise unsuccessful in your quest, let me know and I will
snail mail you a copy of section 3. Best wishes with all your new toys.

Bill

* SLMR 2.1a *

I know this is old but does anyone know where to get a manual PDF preferably.