Old June 3rd 04, 01:47 AM
Jessewright8

Default First time airplane buyer, First time posting

I've been shopping the classifieds for a few months looking for a good first
plane. I'm looking for something along the lines of a Cherokee 140/160 to
build time in. I have found two solid looking airplanes, one with around 1000
TTAE/500 STOH ('75 model) and one with around 6500 TT/ 500 SMOH ('69 model).

Are there any particular concerns or issues that I need to be looking into for
a very low or high airframe/engine time plane?? I believe that both aircraft
are priced fair, but not so fair as to allow for major engine work a couple of
years down the road.

Thanks in advance.. I've been getting some pretty good info from this board.

Jesse Wright