Old February 24th 05, 06:45 AM
Marco Leon

Just read IFR: A structured Approach for the second time. I got even more
out of it than the first time.

Others I would recommend:
- Instrument Procedures Guide (Jeppesen or FAA)
- Mastering GPS Flying by Dixon/Harris (just came out, good if you fly with
IFR GPS)
- The Instrument Flight Training Manual by Peter Dogan

Marco Leon
N36616

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
Ditto. Although directed at the twin flyer, there are many practices and
procedures that will benefit the single IFR pilot. Great book from which
gain some "power/performance" practical IFR habits and guidelines. Also
never quit learning about weather, try Buck's Weather Flying.

Jim

I liked Eckalbar's IFR: A Structured Approach...

Cheers,
John Clonts
Temple, Texas
N7NZ