Old November 12th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default PowerFLARM 'brick' progress?

On Nov 11, 3:18*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Frank,

They (FLARM) are making progress. *But it is slower than we all hoped.

The latest firmware version is available. *It makes Mode S and ADS-B work
very nicely on the existing PowerFLARM Portable units.

More Portable units are shipping very soon.

The latest word on PowerFLARM Brick deliveries is "prototypes at the SSA
Convention". *I was hoping for earlier.

You can see all this news and more on my FLARM page hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/flarm.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Frank Paynter" wrote in message

The portable PowerFLARM I got at Uvalde is still sitting on my desk
waiting to be exchanged for my previously-ordered 'brick' model. *Any
updates on PowerFLARM 'brick' deliveries in the U.S.?

Frank (TA)

Is that the 2012 SSA Convention?

Mike