Old December 16th 17, 10:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Blackburn[_3_]

Default US Contest Rules Committee Meeting Minutes

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 12:58:39 PM UTC-8, MNLou wrote:
The document listed under 2017 Fall Rules Committee Meeting Minutes is dated December 2016 and appears to apply to changes for 2017.

Am I missing something?

Lou

Hi Lou,

You may have clicked on the wrong link - or experience some other technical error. The correct document is at the link below, and should be dated November 11, 2017 - right at the top of the first page. I can certify that it is the correct document - I drafted it:

http://www.ssa.org/files/member/2017...inutes%201.pdf

Andy Blackburn
9B