Old January 1st 04, 12:12 AM
Ogden Johnson III

fudog50 wrote:

Unsat J,
Thanks to O.J for pasting the link, (which says absolutely
nothing about the questions I asked), so go "JEEZ" yourself for cryin
out loud! Do you even know what DT/OT and IOC are? I'll leave it at
that.

I can guarantee you he does. I can also guarantee you that you are
displaying your own ignorance by asking:

Any details on the contract? How about the SOW? I'd be interested to
see it, along with the milestones and when DT/OT/IOC is supposed to
take place.

when the source was clearly identified as a newspaper article. I've
been playing around the DoD world, either in the military or working
for them via a beltway bandit, since 1961 and I've *never* seen
information about a contract's SOW, milestones, DT/OT/IOC, etc.,
published in a newspaper article. Or in a website article. Or in a
magazine article. I generally see snippets of info on that sort of
thing in the presentations put out by the Program Office's or
Manufacturer/Prime Contractor's Power Point Rangers.

Maybe you want to try an FOI request with DoN for the info you are
seeking.
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.