Old November 27th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_2_]

Default A REALLY bad joke

Darkwing" theducksmailATyahoo.com wrote in message

One night driving to Florida my buddy was a sleep in the passenger seat
and I think we were the only vehicle in the area, I slammed on the brakes
(we both had belts on) and screamed! I laughed my ass off, he didn't think
it was near as funny, but I'm a huge dick.

A long time ago, I fell asleep whily my friend was driving. He locked up the
brakes on the highway and spun the car 360 degrees. I woke up in the middle.