Old July 14th 03, 06:12 PM
Ross Richardson

I have a 3 year-old grand daughter that I take flying and had the same
problem. here is my solution. I took a piece of foam about 3/4" thick,
and 1.5"x3". I sewed this into a pouch and attached a piece of elastic
band with velcro attached 90 degrees to the long side on . I loop this
over the headband and secure it with the velcor. I had four of them made
so when I fly Young Eagles I can fit several headsets.

Ross

Dennis O'Connor wrote:

Planning a flight to the Adirondacks in a couple of weeks... This will be
the first longish trip for my grandson, age 9 - he is a bit small for his
age... The adult head sets are a bit big for him... Anyone have a small
head set they want to get rid of?

Denny