Old October 30th 04, 12:28 AM
Hankal

Default Airnav?

I had reported on my trip to Georgia a few days ago.
Now the rest of the story. I used Airnav for the cheapest fuel stops.
Also used it to get my motel at Days Inn with the discount on Airnav.
When I called for my reservation the gentle man quoted a price of $71.00.
I told him I could get a better price and he stated I would get the room for
$65.00 Tax included.
When I checked in at the Day Inn they told me that I had 2 rooms reserved, I
assured them I only required one room.
When I checked out they ask if I wanted to pay now with my credit card or be
billed by Hotel.com. I paid by credit card and the price was $44.75
Now I get my credit card statement and it has a charge of $71.00
Of course I called Hotel.com and they ask that I fax the credit card statement
and the paid bill from Days INN.
My point is that one can spend a lot more money by ordering over the Internet
than going directly to the motel.
And now you know the rest of the story.
Hank 172 driver