Old September 30th 03, 02:29 PM
Grantland

Alan Minyard wrote:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:39:20 +0200, "ArVa" wrote:

"Alan Minyard" a écrit dans le message de
. ..

So who said we want france as an ally?

Well, almost all your top government officials, including your president...
Or were they all lying while crossing their fingers in their back? That
would probably be a premiere... :-)

Our actions speak louder than our words.

partially because of comments like the one above.

I don't think he was refering to France only. Don't you want allies and
friends at all? Geez, I really wonder what disturbs you so much in Clark's
statement...

ArVa

Because he is willing to sell out to our enemies.

Al Minyard

What's this "our" stuff, Jewboy?

Grantland