Old September 18th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ala

Default Homebuilt Aircraft Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message

I've only ever manually deleted it

Same here with Outlook Express, but the thing that really frustrates me is
that part of the time the "show quoted text" feature works correctly (as
it has in this instance), while at other times the most recently quoted
text looks as though it was part of what I typed (meaning that the ""
symbols were not added to the beginnings of all prior lines).

Those are called angle brackets.
I manually delete in both gmail and outlook. I have the same frustration
with the angle brackets.
I tried a few other newsreaders but they are frustrating for other reasons
so I keep manually deleting

I'm more than a little curious; but haven't found time (and necessary
knowledge) to document a list of header and tracing information.

Any ideas?

No sorry and I guess I am not even really sure what you are asking