Old July 29th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
D Ramapriya

Default GPS and ground speed

On Jul 28, 11:03*pm, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:04:41 -0700 (PDT), D Ramapriya wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:55*am, Franklin "Franklin
wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:32:52 -0700 (PDT), D Ramapriya wrote:

Obviously you are a troll.

Try not looking into the mirror the next type you key in alphabets.

Ramapriya

http://www.autostalk.com/porsche/928-advice-sought-395696.html

Amazing how "Indian" your posts get after having such flair for (y)our
language. Troll.

Could you explain that to us?

Instead of snagging along a slew of people with posts that have little
relevance to either the thread or aviation itself, why not write
offline? In my case, the name and mail ID you see are both echt.

I won't rejoin you here unless it's germane to the subject.

Ramapriya