Old July 18th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_1_]

Default Spokane Soaring Society

wrote:

I would suggest to any pilot passing through the Washington State to
stop at the Spokane Soaring, get a tow, do some flying in that area. It
is well worth it. I don't belong to Spokane Soaring but they will be
flying at Bonners Ferry in ID these next 2 weekends and even though it
is a quite a distance to drive for me I will joined them for at least
one weekend of flying at Bonners.

The towplane and a few members will be there during the week in between,
also. Some of us from the Richland club will be there, too. It's a
beautiful place to fly.

Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

www.motorglider.org - Download "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane
Operation"