Old July 23rd 18, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Dream Panel

On Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 4:22:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Trig is, and has been, a life-saver for the gliding and experimental aircraft groups, and I fully appreciate what they have done for us. I remember talking to the sales manager for the company that supplies Trig with the high-accuracy GPS chips used in the TN72 just before he left for England to meet with Trig a number of years ago. Wish I could remember the guy's and the company's name, but oh-well.

Anyhow, I have solved my ADS-B Out dilema.

Tom

Trig is in Scotland, not England.

Close enough.