Old August 19th 18, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Used Parachutes

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 6:29:54 PM UTC-4, John Huthmaker wrote:
Thank you to everyone who provided their insight on the "Do I, dont I" get an emergency parachute. Hopefully this thread doesnt open another can of worms.

Can anyone provide some web links of places I may be able to procure a used parachute?

Also, what is a fair price for a parachute at 5 years old or 10 years old? I know the useful life is 20 years. So I wouldnt want to purchase anything older than 10.

John,

there is one listed on W&W:
https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/?m=misc

If that falls through, here is plan 'B':
https://www.segelflug.de/osclass/ind...&sCategory=133

Good luck,

Uli
'AS'