Old November 7th 20, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
7K

Default 2021 Texas Nationals and XC Camp

Howdy Everyone,

The Texas Nationals aka Uvalde Super Regional is back in 2021. Dates are from August 15-21st and we'll have four classes, Standard/15m, 18m, Open and a 20m Two Seater Class. Classic racing Uvalde style.

In addition, and leading in to the Regional, there will be a three day XC camp from the 12th thru 14th with plenty of top notch talent to help those wanting to improve their skills. We'll have daily briefings on subjects related to XC and racing.

World famous Uvalde weather combined with endless Uvalde hospitality will make this a great place to be next summer. Registration is open on the SSA website.

Mark