Old January 7th 04, 04:03 AM
helicopterandy

(Dennis Chitwood) wrote in message . com...
I'm not sure what I ever did to YOU, but won't
you please just get lost, since we don't need your negative, useless
crap. I just want to fly, have fun, and be responsible enough to try
to save a few lives if I can. Please don't waste the site space if
you have nothing worth adding. Thanks.
Dennis

Dennis,
You haven't done anything to me, we've never met. I have just gotten
tired of your ambiguous ways here.
Have you thought about purchasing an aircraft and/or parts that are
FFA approved and/or allowing no one but and A&P or IA to perform
maint. on your machine?
You sound like some sort of foolish kid who patronizes someone one day
then gets mad and slams/slanders them the next.
What kind of aircraft do you own? If it's some sort of Rotorway/Mini
or Exec then say no more. You're in the very dangerous minor leagues
and if so, it's by your own choosing.
These aircraft are for the foolhardy. Period.