Old April 28th 05, 08:43 PM
jsmith

Dude, just because the maneuver isn't approved in the aircraft manual
doesn't me it isn't safe to do. The limiting factor is the skill of the
pilot. Stay within the G-limits, airspeed limits, the airplane doesn't
know what it's doing.
Robert A "Bob" Hoover was a military and civilian pilot that did things
with airplanes others said couldn't be done. He did them nonetheless,
repeatedly, in the same aircraft.

B S D Chapman wrote:
There's a subtle difference between adventurous and pioneering, and
adventourous and reckless. What really confuses me is that you openly
admit, nay brag, about the fact you did it in a non-aerobatic aircraft.