Old April 28th 05, 08:45 PM
Dudley Henriques

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

Plain in simple life is short! You never know
how long you have. So live it like every day is your last.

Actually, you have it backwards. The trick in aerobatics is to live each day
fully expecting that your attitude and skills producing what you do in the
air will allow you to see tomorrow alive :-)

Well, I wish you the best of luck of course, and I certainly don't wish you
any harm, but I can truthfully say to you from my fair amount of experience
training pilots in the aerobatic environment is that if you actually believe
what you are posting out here; live it up while you can, because from what
you're showing me anyway, concerning your attitude toward aerobatics and
flying, you just might not be around all that long.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet