Old April 28th 05, 09:04 PM
Andrew Gideon

Smutny wrote:

Dude, you really need to step back and take a good look at what you're
exhibiting here.

You know, NW didn't need to post that he was doing aerobatics in a
*nonaerobatic* airplane. He convinced me a while back that he posts for
the shock value, and likely enjoys the huge response he generates as much
as he enjoys doing inappropriate things in/to aircraft.

I've enjoyed some of the resulting conversation (it never occurred to me
that an inadvertent roll might short the battery's terminals, for example),
but let's not give him the reward he craves. It just feeds his addiction,
and he'll be back for more.

- Andrew