Old March 8th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Alexander[_2_]

Default More Glide Nav 2 questions - Need technical advice

I have a cambridge 302 with Glide Navigator 2. I am downloading my
turnpoints from the worldwide turnpoint exchange using these steps 1.
files formatted for downloading and importing --- 2. Soaring
Innovations Glide Navigator 2

Question 1:
Is there a way to make the turnpoints in alphabetical order as this
would be more user friendly for normal flying?

Question 2:
When I use the GPS it just shows the number next to the green airport
icon, but does not show the name on the moving map.

Question 3:
How do I enter a specific landout spot, for instance a big open field,
that is not listed as a turnpoint or control point? It would be nice
to use the gps to navigate to these type of spots.

Any advice is always greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Scott