Old April 11th 04, 08:15 PM
Scott Ferrin

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:25:10 +0300, noname wrote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon (news - web sites) may have to scrap
its premier fighter jet program to help pay for the war in Iraq (news -
web sites), Sen. John McCain, an influential member of the Armed
Services Committee, said on Sunday.

"It's obvious that we're paying a heavy price, I think, for not having
had enough troops there from the beginning," the Arizona Republican said
on NBC's "Meet the Press."

But hey, we're "transformational" don't ya know? I've come to the
conclusion that "transformational" is politic-speak for "we'll do
whatever the hell we want no matter how it short-changes the guy in
the field and we're right".

The thing that is truely disgusting about the whole thing (the war) is
that the terrorists are right. Bloody us a little and we run home
like a little Chihuahua who got it's ass handed to it by a hamster.
Granted it's just a CNN poll but one the other day showed the majority
of those taking the vote thought we ought to withdraw from Iraq and
today's majority 68% say we shouldn't be in Iraq. No doubt the
terrorists are reading the same polls with glee. F----ing sickening.

What the hell does it take people before you'll stand up for what's
right instead of running home to hide under the blankets and hoping
the boogey man won't come to call?

No doubt that same majority will vote Kerry in come November thinking
that somehow everything will be better. Well we'll deserve everything
that comes of it. (rant over. ndtwemdaaatdwtft)