Old October 17th 03, 10:53 PM
JerryK

There are usually two parts to the policy. One is the named insured. The
other is the open clause. Mine has me on the named part, and anyone that
meets certain qualifications, ex. 250 hours in make and model, IFR, etc.

jerry

"Newps" wrote in message

Robert M. Gary wrote:

My policy (AIG) says..
"This insurance does not apply under any coverage c) When the aircraft
is in flight ii) if piloted by anyone other than 1) the pilot(s)
specified in Item 5".

I had USAIG until this year when I switched but anyone who is current
and authorized by me can fly the plane. A person did not have to be
named to fly the plane. If I'm in the plane it also does not matter
that my 5 year old is driving.