Old September 28th 05, 09:43 PM
Margy

Jay Honeck wrote:
A thought...what about adding your own opinions of some places you, your
wife, and your kids like to go to?

How's this, from the site:

http://alexisparkinn.com/recent_events.htm

This page started off being just events held at the inn, but has evolved
into events we've been to near and around the inn, too. It's not quite
what you asked for, but it contains many of the same types of things!

Missing the point Jay, I just looked at the "Pleasure" page and from it
I see there is NOTHING to do in Iowa city. If I hunt some to the
upcoming events, then I find a link and I'll be damned there are museums
in Iowa City!!!

How about a "What to do in Iowa City" page with standing features, like
rainforests :-), museums, etc.

Margy (BTW how about a weekend combo with a balloon ride, theater
tickets, champagne dinners ...

Margy