Old March 12th 18, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ClearVav vs. LXNav

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 7:58:54 AM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 9:31:37 PM UTC-8, wrote:
After suffering for many years with Microsoft, I am now a Mac person, but keep my ancient Vista PC running since glider companies seem to only offer PC software. I wish they would offer Mac versions. I do like LXNav hardware, but their user manual is appalling, since it tries to combine all their many products into one document, and is written by someone who thinks they can speak english, but actually can't.

Why don't you download the manual for your device. I have never seen a LXNav manual is for more than one device. For the LX9070 the manual is very good as it is for the S3, the ACL and remote stick.

Jonathan
can you send me the link to the LX8080 user manual (English) please? On the LXNav website, I can only see a single user manual that covers all the 80xx and 90xx models.
thanks