Old September 21st 04, 05:04 AM
Lynn in StLou

old hoodoo wrote:
In Victoria Texas. However the F-101 just got moved this summer to
Missouri after being here ten years. Bummer. I will never again dealt
with City politicians. They have been on a crusade to get rid of all
historical artifacts in the City. Lost a great Locomotive engine a
couple of years ago. I'm moving eventually, historically speaking, this
town sucks.

Al

Really? To where in MO? There is an F-101 at
Spirit of St Louis Airport, but that has been
there several years. Am not familiar with any
other locations here in the Show Me state.

Thanks

--
Lynn in StLou
REMOVETHIS anti-spam measure to reply