Old January 19th 05, 05:09 PM
Dave Herron

Default Need help for choosing Nvidia chipset for 3D by eDimentional

I bought eDimensional 3D wired glasses to use with MS Flt Sim.
I had to upgrade to Flt Sim 2004 to get smooth running

I still do not get 3D and I get flicker and dark screen, "eDimensional"
suggest Nvidia cards over my ATI card, so today I went to buy one, BUT...
My supplier does not carry Nvidia persay but other makes with Nvidia
chipsets.
has anyone used MSI FX5700 LE-TD 256 meg DDR
or MSI FX 5200 TD 128 DDR 489 Mhz
or ASUS V9259-X /TD, FX5200 128 MB

Will these Nvidia chipsets run 3D and eDimensional? Has any one done so?
If I buy wrong card its a 25% restock fee.

Dave