Old April 11th 12, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Wool Felt for trailer fixtures now on Ebay

he didn't say "I have the felt " he said go to ebay "the" place where anyone
who wants to remain an anonymous seller. It's like signing a message on a
newsgroup as "mike".... or Mike the Strike rather than simply saying who the
message is really from.
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Mike the Strike" wrote in message
Come now, Tim! Steve Koerner is better known this side of the Rockies
than you are and there probably isn't a gliding club that doesn't have at
least one of his WingRiggers. I'd hardly call him "some unknown seller".

I do agree, however, that McMasters is a great source for a lot of cool
hardware.

Mike