Old November 3rd 03, 07:18 PM
Bruce A. Frank

No, it is made from split tube, that is oval'ed somewhat, then welded
together.

Stealth Pilot wrote:

On 3 Nov 2003 04:18:51 GMT, Del Rawlins
wrote:

In the past I've posted info on Bob Barrows' homebuilt tailwheel
assembly, plans for which are available for $25. One of the builders on
the Bearhawk email list just posted some detail pictures of the one he
had built which I thought that some readers here might find interesting:

http://www.eaa1000.av.org/pix/erbpix...eel/twheel.htm

that is an excellent design.
I take it from the welds that it is mainly from folded up 4130 sheet.
thanks for the post.
Stealth Pilot

--
Bruce A. Frank, Editor "Ford 3.8/4.2L Engine and V-6 STOL
Homebuilt Aircraft Newsletter"

While trying to find the time to finish mine.