Old December 28th 03, 11:09 AM
RR Urban

(-=:|SAJAN|:=-) wrote:

Well as far as i know the concept of home homebuilt aircraft is very
vague because it would work only the aircraft controls are very easy
to understand or a person building it a pilot himself, else, either
the aircraft would crash or it wouldn't take-off. The second thing is
that if they are factory made then such aircrafts would be too costly
to be owned by a common man. Is there really any cheap and durable
homebuilt aircraft?

A USED certified aircraft is the USA is USUALLY cheaper to
purchase than constructing an equivalent NEW homebuilt.

One can USUALLY buy a used homebuilt cheaper than
a comparable one can be built new.

CAUTION:
Before you take me to task for my statements.....
be sure to read carefully for full understanding.

Barnyard BOb -- almost common man